SEO0 followers0 questions3 posts
Do you have questions about SEO?
Log in to ask questions about SEO publicly or anonymously.
By: Jerris Ishu
If you want to optimize your web page for SEO, I suggest you to follow this list of tips:
- you should make your website URL readable to a human and make sense;
- create original and great content;
- make sure that your site does not have slow load times;
- name categories and sub-categories with utilizing keywords, and it will not only benefit your web pages, but also the pages listed with them;
- optimize your page title;
- use natural keywords in your content.
His is the On-Page SEO techniques that I learned from... (More)
With Google's algorithm constantly changing and putting more weight on the trust and authority associated with a domain, domain authority has increasingly becoming a very important SEO factor to score.
According to SEO experts, aside from having significant impact on a site's ability to rank highly in search results for target keywords, domain authority is also one of the toughest ranking factors to score.
What is Domain Authority?
Domain Authority measures the number of quality pages that link to your site domain, and the ways in which they do so, predicting how well a web page will rank... (More)